<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005


hair experimentation 


Mosaic of hair experimentation
Originally uploaded by evilsciencechick.
Ask the Evils is in full swing, see post below, or click here if you're lazy.

I dyed my hair tonight! I used the same brand I used last time - the kind that comes with both color AND highlights - but used a different color: brioche. My hair is now a VERY rich brown, with lighter redding highlights. That's right, I am NO LONGER BLONDE! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!

I'm freaking out a bit about this.

However, I do feel smarter...somehow...hmmmm...

It will take a few days to get used to, I think.

Meanwhile, Kev is enjoying this "new woman" thing - drastic hair cut, new color, it's like I'm a different person. But he still gets to touch my boobies.

|