<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Apparently, I post too much 

Sylvana tagged me! This was weirdly painful, because on the post list on my dashboard, the MOST posts I can go back is 300. I have way more than 300 posts. So I had to go to my site archives, and then count backwards. pbbbth!

The rules are:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

so here it is...are you ready? Hold on to your asses...

"The next time someone invites us to a party that is OTP during rush hour, I’m going to say…NO!"

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! LITERARY GEEENIUS!

(for those of you who DON'T live in the ATL, "OTP" means "outside the perimeter." What does that mean? Look at a map of atlanta. See that road, 285, that circles atlanta? that's the perimeter.)

Ugh...I have to tag some people.

Serra
Cinnamon
Jamie
Julie
Aimee

******************************
Kev can cook

oh YES he can! He will protest, and say that he only likes to grill or make very simple things. But hand that boy a recipe and he will go to TOWN. Today, all on his own, he made Cream of Chicken with Wild Rice Soup, from scratch. No cans involved.

Wanna see?

cream of chicken with brown rice soup

From scratch, ladies and gentlemen.

Do you make me homemade soup? No? See, that's why you're not my favorite person. And Kev is :)

**********************************
followup

Blogrolling is gooone. Everything is entered in by hand...what a PAIN! I may yet put up a shortcut, and just have all my links on a separate page. I have...a LOT of links! and I even purged a few! and if you think I did you by accident, you would be wrong!

just kidding...if I purged you for seemingly no reason, let me know. I might have missed a few during the transfer.

|