<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 25, 2006


We're movin' on UP! 

OK, blogger is being a bitch. A big fat bitch, the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.


Not even sure if this is even going to publish. I hope it does, because I'm JUMPING SHIP!

That's right. "...but mostly rants" is LEAVING TOWN, BABY! Don't worry, I'm not closing up, dumping the archives, and heading to anonymity in mexico, or anything.

I purchased a domain a while back, and I've just been sitting on it. I decided it was time to do something with it. And being that Sloth has had such good luck moving on to Wordpress, I thought I would give it a try. And while it is much more complicated than Blogger, I'm liking it. I'm paying for hosting....yikes! But that way, I can keep the customization features I like, but at the same time, I don't have a template that goes all FUBAR when you switch browsers or screen resolutions.


Anyway...blah blah blah...rationalizations and justifications....

I'm still in the process of catagorizing all 820 of my posts, and I'm working on getting all my haloscan comments transfered over. However, that requires blogger to cooperate and IT'S NOT DOING IT. Bitches.



so head on over and take a look around, tell me what you think.



www.evilsciencechick.com

|