<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 12, 2006


bubble tea! 

Bubble tea! Bubble tea!

I know I've blogged about this before, but...


BUBBLE TEA!!!!


I don't get it very often...bubble tea! The only place around here that I know has it is a little store at Gwinnet mall - which I don't get to very often. But when I do...


BUBBLE TEA!!!!


Honeydew is my favorite. Last time I got it mixed with green milk tea. this time the black milk tea. both are YUMMY!!! BUBBLE TEA!


Did you know you can but BUBBLE TEA kits online?


I am tempted. I just spent another $50 on my dog to buy her damn flea and tick medicine. So I have no money left this month for BUBBLE TEA...KITS!


But ohhhh...the JOY! OF MAKING! BUBBLE TEA! AT! HOME!!!


*************************
DING!

I know I am, like, 5 months late with this review, but we just saw King Kong today at the cheapie theater.

Can I just say, first off, that this movie set off my bullshit-o-meter more times than any movie since Evolution with David Duchovny? By the second half of the movie, all I had to do was look over at Kev, and he smacked my arm. Because he KNEW I was thinking...BULLSHIT! I KNOW it's fantasy, but PLEASE give me just a LITTLE bit of logic so I can allow myself to suspend my disbelief JUST a little!

Things I learned watching KK:

1. White people are so unbelievably tasty, that large predators will ignore larger, already dead prey and risk their own lives fighting to get just a bite. Mmmm...tastes like chicken! White people chicken!

2. it's possible to climb to the top of the empire state building in heels. and, like, move around up there and shit.

3. apparently, gorillas are suckers for juggling.



that is 3 hours of my life I will NEVER get back. The only redeeming part of the day was, later...



BUBBLE TEA!

|