<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 02, 2005


got nuthin' 

Later tonight I'll post pictures of yarn and complete projects, which I assume will be boring for most of you.

Wish I had some exciting sex romp story for you, but Kev's been feeling a little under the weather this week. He says he feels better today, so I'm hopeful for tonight.

Also added fun tonight: I'm trying to clean out my freezer a bit, to make room for christmas cookies. So I removed two aluminul foiled mystery meats! poorly labeled! WHAT ARE THEY??? who knows! but they are what's for dinner tonight! hooray!

Soooo....in the meantime, I guess...

LLAMA TIME!



adopt your own virtual pet!



adopt a pet thing stolen from SSB


more OUTRAGEOUS LLAMA LINKS!

the llama llama duck song


a naked dancing llama gives you advice

the llama butchers


grumpy llama - with terrible greeting cards!

all about the llama

hey, watch out for that berserk male llama!

learn more about BMS

buy a llama of you very own!

|