<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


First thing's first 

I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to E-Lo and Ryan, who gave birth to a little baby girl named Lyric on Tuesday. It was a long time coming, but I'm SURE it was worth it! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAYYY!!! Everyone go over there RIGHT NOW and offer congrats! COMPLY!

But now of course I'm going to be without convenient internet access for the next few days, and I'll miss any pic they post. WAH!

AND I just put in a very special order to yarnmarket...which may or may not have anything to do with Lyric's arrival. ;)

Next order of business

as I mentioned, I will be without convenient internet access over the Thanksgiving holiday. Kev's sister and BIL have...dial up. I KNOW! Plus the kids are on it constantly, and it's hard to kick them off. So everyone have a great turkey day. Unless you aren't American and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, in which case happy freaking late november and piss off!

Remember to please send in your favorite yummy holiday recipes to evilsciencechick (at) gmail (dot) com. I just posted my yummy cranberry, sausage, and apple stuffing recipe. mmmmm...SO GOOD! now I want YOUR RECIPES! HAM! GREEN BEANS! ARTICHOKE SOMETHING-OR-OTHERS! and most importantly, any recipe you have for...EGG NOG! Mmmmmmm....

I have an egg nog recipe:

1. buy carton of egg nog at store
2. pour in glass
3. add rum
4. more rum
5. drink
6. repeat

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

|