<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 10, 2005


yay projects! 

Clicky to make biggy.
The endless loop scarf is coming along nicely. It's my grandmother's christmas present.

endless loop

Also, I tried my hand at making some beaded stitch markers. This is my VERY FIRST attempt at beading, and I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. I didn't even buy crimp beads...whoops! So I just threaded the wire back and forth a couple times.

stitch markers

It's difficult to tell, but the round beads on each one are clear glass with multicolored swirly specs. And also, now I know why beaded stitch markers are expensive. Dude...beads are pricey! I like the ones I got, though. I just made 4, but I can make more if I need to. If I get good at this, it might make a fun side buisness...maybe. Is there a big market for stitch markers? The ones they sell at regular craft stores are UUUUGGGG-LY.

|