<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 28, 2005


fucking vegetarians 

Me: so she asked me if the soup was vegetarian.

Kev: HAHAHA! NO WAY!

Me: yeah, I told her it had a ton of bacon in it. Her friend is on her own, I guess. Unless she cheats. I've heard when vegetarians cheat, it's usually with bacon.

Kev: if she eats bacon, she's not a vegetarian.

Me: well, if she eats it only every once in a while...once in a blue moon.

Kev: doesn't matter. if you eat meat, you're not a vegetarian.

Me: you're a meat eater, yet you eat vegetables.

Kev: but I eat meat and vegetables all the time. If you occasionally eat meat, you are NOT a fucking vegetarian.

Me: you know, it's not like there are RULES about being vegetarian. Why do you think there are rules? If a someone only eats meat once in a blue moon...

Kev: I'm just fucking SICK of vegetarians. It's like the whole metrosexual thing. Always in your face about being vegetarian and making a big deal...

Me: WHEN? When have you had a vegetarian in your face about it?

Kev: well...not...no. But that's not the point. They COULD do it...I'm just anti-vegetarian.

Me: you're vegetarianist.

Kev: antivegetarianist.

Me: foodist.

Kev: we're a pair, aren't we? good thing we love each other.

Me: yeah, otherwise we'd probably kill each other.

*******************************
friday night knits

my current project to avoid working on the shawl is KnitPicks fingerless mittens. I realized at some point that I needed to use a couple of stitch markers. I made some a while back...but they're all on the shawl. I made a quickie pair with some newer beads I got at Wal...ummm...a store of some sort...

stitch markers


Incidently, if anyone LIKES my bead markers, I can make you some for....I dunno...$2 each plus shipping?

Here's the first mitten so far:

fingerless mittens

when it's done, I'll sew the side edges together to make the mitten.

Annnnd...for those of you bored with my knitting pics and updates...a pic of Sadie chewing on a pig ear!

pig ear


|