<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


ESC trys out a business opportunity 

So the crafty readers and friends seem to really like the needle holder I made. So much so, that I just made one for Julie, and now someone in my lab wants one.

This makes for interesting business possibilities...

So! If you are a crafty knitter, or know someone who is, you can ORDER one of these needle holders from me! and I will make one! And send it to you! FANTASTIC!

But...nothing is free. Yeah yeah, I know. SO SELFISH!

$30 plus shipping. either by check or paypal.

It doesn't have to be kitchy flamingos, like mine. The one I made for Julie is very nice and tasteful, because - get this - SHE DOESN'T LIKE KITCHY FLAMINGO FABRIC! What a kook! Hopefully, she will take a picture of it when she gets it...because I forgot. D'OH!

Just place your order to: evilsciencechick (at) gmail (dot) com, and give me an idea of what kind of colors and patterns you like - let's stick to two patterns per case - and I will make it as soon as humanly possible.

So why not treat yourself or your favorite knitter to a one-of-a-kind gift today!

(I can PROBABLY make a smaller version for the crocheters out there. If anyone is willing to let me experiment for them!)

|