<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Accountability 

I had my weigh in today. So since I started in June:

bust: -3 inches
waist: -1 inch
abdomen: -6 inches
hips: -3.5 inches
thighs: -13 inches (that's total for both thighs)
arms: -4 inches (ditto that)
total weight lost: 6lbs (4.2 lbs of that this past month)
My total "score," inches + lbs: 36.5


I think I'm finally at the point where I start losing more than just inches. pounds are coming off. They've told me the first few months you're building muscle, so even though you're not losing weight, you're losing fat and gaining muscle. A lot of people get discouraged at this, apparently.

w00t!



also, pics of the rearranged, somewhat reorganized, and definitely clean sun room are up at flickr. Clicky on the pic below!

Sadie's new view

|