<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005


food for thought ***update*** 

I have all the ingredients I need to make a tasty flourless chocolate cake (delicious recipe kindly provided by Sunni). I had to buy 4 bars of ghirardelli bitter sweet chocolate. I love ghirardelli chocolates. I once went to the ghirardelli store and ice cream shop at the Disney Marketplace, and oh. my. god. There is a heaven, and it is full of melty fudgie delicious chocolate gobbed over ice cream....

where was I? Oh yeah, I had to buy a springform pan. I already OWN a springform pan, but somehow, the "pan" part got lost. All I can find is the springform bit, and I have to say, of the two pieces that make up a springform pan, that part is the most useless on its own.

I also picked up a nice bottle of zinfindel for the retreat - it's for a church function, because it's called "7 deadly zins." How great is that? My luck it'll be gross. I need to stop buying wine based on clever names and pretty labels.

I should get started on the cake, but I'm feeling lazy and full from dinner. Gnocci and salad. Followed by an apple turnover from Kroger. mmmm....god, I'm full...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

****************************
flourless chocolate truffle cake

cooling cake

|