<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


definition of "inappropriate" 

We're lying on the bed, Kev facing forward, towards the TV, I'm facing Kev. He's got my favorite toy and using it QUITE effectively on me.

On the TV, $40 a day with Rachel Ray.

Things are just about to get REALLY good...when...

Kev: ohhh, I think I figured it out. She [Rachel Ray] looks JUST like my first girlfriend.

Me: .... .... ....?

Kev: What?

Me: could you FIND more INAPPROPRIATE TIME TO BLURT THAT OUT?

Kev: Ummm...

Me: hehehe...hahahahahaaaa....

Kev: hehe...hehe....

Me: hahahahaHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Kev: [still working the toy] HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Me: HAHAHHAAAAAAA ohh...wait...HAHAHAHAAAAAAA...stop! HAHAHAAAAAAAA

Kev: [not stopping] what?

Me: HAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAASTOPPPPPPPPPPPHAHAAAAA!

Kev: [stopping] I was just messing with you, you know.

Me: riiiiight. I'm so blogging this.

Kev: it was a JOKE! you can't blog this! everyone will think I'm a jerk!

Me: oh yeah, I'm blogging it. Now get back to work.

|