<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005


warning: bitchiness follows 

want some cheese with that?

Ugh. Got the period today. I have NO CALL to complain, because I'm on the "every 9 weeks" birth control pill plan...so I only get it a few times a year. Still...I shall whine....oooooooowwwwwwwwww! My cramps huuuuUUUUUUUUURRrrrrrt!!! Still...loving the Insteads.

My eyes have gone from hurty to itchy. What up, eyes? wtf?

***********************
geeking out for dummies

This is a cool little animation from NOVA that explains something called RNAi. But it also has a nice little recipe/chef analogy for how DNA -> RNA -> proteins. Just click on the "show metaphor" link.

**********************
wow it's hot

Do you just want to smack all news and weather people who insist on telling you how hot it is? WE KNOW IT'S HOT PEOPLE! THAT'S WHY I'M DRENCHED AS SOON AS I WALK OUTSIDE! I'M NOT STUPID - I KNOW IT'S NOT RAINING!

I also want to smack people who try to make small talk about the weather. "hoo boy, hot enough for ya?" *smack* Yep, and now you're hot AND in pain. suck it.

I think maybe the heat is making me a little cranky. Think?

*********************
daily food droolings

last night I made udon noodle/stir fry soup, and sesame chicken skewers. If you ask me nicely, I may post the recipe.

and if you don't ask, I might do it anyway. SUCK IT!

don't MESS WITH ME I'M FUCKING HOT AND CRAMPY!!!!







sorry.


sorry about that.


I love you guys.

seriously.



*ouch*




*sweat*

|