<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Happy birthday, sweetie! 

Today is Kev's birthday. He's 32 years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!


the grillmeister



Tonight I'm making him chicken parmesan, his favorite. For dessert I made him a key lime cheesecake..mmmm...and AFTER dessert...welll...hehehe...that's up to HIM, huh? Birthday boy's choice! (but I get to deal out the birthday spanks. *THWACK!*)


whatcha reading?



For his birthday, I'm treating him to a weekend away, just the two of us. Something we've NEVER done before. Amazing! Two and a half years together, and every time we take a trip together it's with family. I rented a cabin in the north georgia mountains. There is a lake right next to the cabin, so he can fish to his heart's content.

There is also a hot tub. hooray!

Kev - I love you so much, sweetie! I'm so glad you're in my life. Happy birthday!


kevin and sadie....


|