<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005


advanced technical help 

Please don't ignore Brenda below! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT THERE BECAUSE SHE WILL BE READING IT!


If you look on my side bar, underneath my recipe blog button, you'll see a new feature! Links to the index for my recipe site! This was somewhat complicated, in that I had to create ANOTHER BLOG and play around with it and then link to it in my side bar. Cool, huh? I'm not planning on leaving it like that, I might put the newest recipes, or a featured recipe there. I'm still playing with it.

My question is...blogger says there is no way to disable the nav bar unless you publish on your own server. THERE MUST BE A WAY! I've funked up the nav bar (you can still see it in the mini blog, just scroll down to see the recipe topics). How can I GET RID OF IT?

Oh, and if you see NOTHING in that box, you are probably using IE. You'll have to change your security settings. Just go to Tools, Internet Options, Security, and under internet, click on the Custom button. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous category, and the first choice there is "access data sources across domains". Check either "enable" or "prompt" (though prompt will give you an annoying prompt every time you visit my page) and then you should be able to see what i'm talking about.

|