<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005


ACK! she GOT ME! 

So no one wants to see any more pics of how abused my back and neck are, right? OK, done with that.

Brighton tagged me! DAMMMNNNNNN YOOOUUUUUU BRIIIIIIIGHTOOONNNNN! actually, not a painful meme to accomplish. And I have spread the evil to other people...BWAAHAHAHAHA!

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

alright...are we defining granny panties as anything that is non-thong, or as anything that is obviously not intending to be sexy? I'm going to chose the latter, because I really don't OWN granny panties. I'll lump my thong and lacy-type stuff together...and say...ummm...2:1, sexy vs. purely cotton comfort. however, IMHO, even some of the cotton ones are sexy ;)

2. Pretend you won one of those "make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away... what would you ask for?
a HUUUUGE beautiful log cabin house in the woods by a lake. and a boat. annnd...an ATV for Kev.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.
sheltered

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?
alright, Brighton picked a cute guy, an old guy, and a chick. so I'll follow suit.

Ewan McGregor - he's cute AND got the cute british accent AND he can sing!
Morgan Freeman - i dunno...he just seems so quietly confident and comforting.
Liv Tyler - I just think she's hawt. can't really explain it.

5. If you had all the money in the world... more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes... would you eat some??

ew, no. I would use it to buy REAL food, and then eat that. what a stupid question.

6. Tag Three People...

Jamie

Serra

Cinnamon

|