<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 02, 2005


tequila! 

So what kind of special dinner do you make someone on the eve of his new job?

Why, steak and chicken quesadillas, a big honkin' bowl of FRESH and HOMEMADE guacamole, and very strong margaritas, of course! I would have a picture, except we were REALLY hungry and the food didn't last long enough for me to get the camera out.

I had to stop after work to pick up some tequila, which meant going a bit out of my way for TOCO GIANT...a HUGE FREAKIN' liquor store. I love just walking around and picking up funky colorful bottles, reading the price, and then setting them back down really quickly. Today I discovered "3" which is vodka made from soy. However, it only seemed to come in gallon size, which was pretty expensive. So I left the store carrying only the $22 bottle of Jose Cuervo I went in for.

Anyway....I had something really great to post about, but after a few margaritas, I can't seem to remember it. Something about that moment riiiight before orgasm...eh...I'll update if I remember.

Wow, what a great post! Aren't you glad you stopped by?

|