<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005


Ack! ya got me! 

Dammit. I've been TAGGED! just when I thought I'd snuck under the radar....


1) What is the total number of books I've owned?

Oh sweet jeebus...are ya kidding me? I am a book WHOOOOORE! I've been a voracious reader since I was little. And sometimes I purged and took boxes and boxes to my local library, only to fill up my shelves all over again. So...hundreds.

2) What is the last book I bought?

Actually, I think it was a cook book. On baking. I haven't actually BAKED anything in it yet, though.

3) What is the last book I've read?

Yeeee...let me think. I've been pretty bad about reading recently...the past year...EVER SINCE I STARTED MY BLOG, AS A MATTER OF FACT! You people suck up entirely too much of my time. The last book I read, I believe...was "Going Postal, " by Terry Pratchett. And just doing a little browsing, I see that there is a NEW PRATCHETT BOOK COMING OUT SOON! Hooray! So adding THAT to my amazon wishlist! Just in case some nice benefactors are out there...with money to spend...and want to send their favorite blogger a present... :D


4) What are the 5 (plus) books that have meant a lot to me?

I guess I don't understand the question. I can't think of books that have "changed my life." If it means the books I can read over and over again without ever getting sick of them, then I would have to say David Eddings' The Belgariad series, The Mallorean series, and the two prequels, Belgarath the Sorcerer and Polgara the Sorceress.

That's like...12 books, right there. They're all technically the same series, which is probably cheating...but PBBBTH!

Extra credit question, 'What book would you wish to buy next?':

only one?

The Art of Discworld
Thud! (the new pratchett one)
the next Harry Potter book


TAG! (5 people whose collections I want to pry into)

good lord, I can't even remember who's done this and who hasn't! I tag....Julie, E-Lo, Brom-man, Pup, and Jamie. Assuming they haven't already DONE this one. In which case, I'll just tag someone else! BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

|