<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005


spam spam spam spammity spam! 

I'm torn.

I got what I believe was a spam email on my gmail account. But it was different than most spam email. For one, it didn't try to sell me "c1alis" or "v1agra" or tell me that I need to "give her what she wants!" or anyting stupid like that.

It was simple, to the point...and intriguing....and against my better judgement...I clicked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!


Oh...my....what a FABULOUS IDEA!!!! Because only the stupid religious right and only the most ignorant of politicians would fail to secure that domain name.

So...should I spread the spam joy around? I have no idea how I got on this list...but I'm lovin' it.

It's a little NSFW....no pictures, or anything...but some graphic descriptions. It's one of those sites that says its one thing, but is really something quite different, in a very ironic and satiric way.

So...click at your own risk. Here's the email:




patricia randall
to me


A celebration on non-penetration!
http://www.abstinenceonly.com
This is what happens when you spend 400 million on abstinence only education and neglect to secure the domain name... Enjoy!


My favorite one is the "anal abstinence." BWAHAHAHAAA!

ohhhh...my......*snort*...."faith fucking".....aahhhhhh.....yeah.

|