<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005


Question... 

Last night I was copying cd's onto my laptop so I could put them on my ipod. Mostly nostalgic CDs from my college days. Everything was going along swimmingly, until I got to a cd that my laptop refused to acknowledge.

It would pull it in, spin it up, light blinking...and then...nothing. The D drive was empty, as far as it was concerned.

Hmmm...the cd shouldn't be protected, it's from...1997? 98? And no serious scratches. At least, less than are on most of my older cds, and they copied just fine.

So I'm throwing this question out to blogland. Is there any reason why my computer would refuse to recognize a music CD? Anything I can try?

Tonight I'll try it on Kev's computer...if I can drag him away from his Unreal tournament long enough!

|