<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 11, 2005


no time like the present 

I am debating whether or not I can afford these for my mom for mother's day. Found them via PopGadget. Not sure if it's worth paying that much for plates she'd only use if she made spaghetti. And I don't think she cooks as much as she used to, now that it's just her and dad. Hmmmm...they are COOL, though, and I know she'd appreciate the coolness and novelty of them.

I could go for the plastic ones, but that just seems so cheap. Bleah. I have to think about this some more.

*************
One of my new sandals has sprung some kind of leak. Every time my left foot hits the ground it makes a little "pffff" sound. I don't know how to fix it, and I hope it goes away REALLY QUICKLY because I'm tired of sounding like a walking queef all day.

And might I just add that I bought those sandals for $8 and thought "wow, I'm cool and set for the summer!" and then I read about Sloth's $600 shopping spree and now I'm feeling very inadequate.

************
Speaking of gifts, my brother's birthday is coming up and I need to get him something. Anyone got any ideas for something to give to a 25 year old nocturnal tatoo artist who lives with his girlfriend and only wears black?

|