<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005


Weather woes, and the appropriate use of the word "monkey" ***UPDATE*** 

Why...WHY am I so tired??? I've been getting to bed at normal times and even sleeping in a bit in the mornings.

I just want to lay my head down on my bench and sleeeeeep. Also, my head hurts.

I think I know what it is. Stupid weather....warm then cold, sunny then rain, then SNOW. Fucking early spring in atlanta. I prefer the massive amounts of tree pollen that we USUALLY get!

I'm getting sick. I'm coughing. My head hurts.

This is not good. Well, it's NEVER good, but it's particularly not good NOW, because I'm suppoed to have a committee meeting next Tuesday. A meeting where I hope they say something like "Brilliant, ESC! Now we just want you to do these one or two more experiments, then we want you to stop everything and start writing your thesis!"

Drat.

And to top it all off, my laptop IS STILL NOT BACK YET!!! Every time I call, the answers I get vary from "any day now" to "sometime early next week."

Bastards. I've been BUILDING UP FOR A FIGHT and when I finally get my laptop back, SOMEONE'S GETTING AN EARFUL!!!!! ALL THIS TIME FOR A FUCKING HARD DRIVE REPLACEMENT WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE MONKEY FUCKERS ARE YOU PEOPLE??????

Every insult is funny when you use the word "monkey." Try it today!

************UPDATED GOODNESS***************

Yep it's official. I'm sick.

*hack hack* *cough cough*

I know some travelling bloggers who are in BIG TROUBLE becuase I was ASSURED that they were past the contageous stage.

uh huh. *cough cough*

Kev's on his way home to take care of me. Maybe he'll pick up some yummy take out. 'cause there is NO COOKING when I'm sick!

now on to the good news: I checked Sadie's paw today, and the puncture wound is completely healed. yay! No expensive stiching needed!

|