<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 11, 2005


Phlegm monkey **updated** 

why is it that as soon as I am unable to do something, THAT'S when I want to do it. Every time I get sick, the inspiration strikes: I want to take a walk, I want to take Sadie to the park, I want to clean the house, or...worse of all, I am HORNY AS HELL!!!

*hack hack* *cough cough* *phlegm*

hey baby, *wheeze* why don't you come over HERE, *cough* and make me feel *hack* good?

muy sexy, no? I can't walk from the couch to the kitchen without getting out of breath, and all I can think about is some down and dirty monkey sex.

aside: monkey is such a universal word. it's the word of the week! use monkey as much as possible today

Unfortunately, between my unfortunate phlegm issues, and Kev's unfortunate extreme overtime at work issues, not a whole lot of lovin' is going on.

Or cleaning.

Or walking.

Or working. Did I mention that I'm currently on my couch, watching the breaking news of the shootings in Atlanta from this morning? I need to go into the lab today at some point. play with radioactivity again.

*cough*

pass me my inhaler, please...

***update***

Sadie is sick too, now. Vomitting and diarrhea. Yay! could my weekend start ANY BETTER????


|