<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005


One for the girls 

Guys can probably skip this one.

The good part about being on the 4 times a year pill schedule is that I only get my period 4 times a year.

The bad part about being on the 4 times a year pill schedule is that I only get my period 4 times a year!

See...it's REASSURING to get that period. It's a pain, but it represents another bullet dodged.

After E-Lo's recent announcement, I was getting worried. Should have happened by now...should have happened by now...oh crap...I was on those antibiotics a while back...but we were careful...weren't we? Yeah...I'm pretty sure...well...MOSTLY careful.... So WHERE IS IT, DAMMIT????

Ah...THERE it is...

And thanks to Jamie, maybe I'll give a new product a try. Then I won't need to take a break from recently resumed activities!

(no rest for the wicked, Kev...bwahahahahaaaa!)

|