<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 04, 2005


I love old people sayings. 

Last night, on the phone with my grandmother:

"what's left of my high school class could probably fit around a small table at a restaurant. most of them are on the wrong side of the grass, you know."

cheery, no? could possibly overtake my former favorite old people saying by my grandfather:

"when you get to be my age, you don't buy green bananas!"

*************

Grrrr!!!! I just called CompUSA. The monkey I talked to said that my laptop wasn't back yet, but she sent an email to enquire when it would be back, and she would let me know.

Wasn't back??? Last I heard, they were waiting for another part. I never heard ANYTHING about them having to send it out for repairs! IT JUST NEEDS A NEW HARD DRIVE...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PEOPLE DO TO MY LAPTOP????

I think something must have gone wrong, and they are covering for it. Which brings up another one of my grandmother's favorite sayings. "they're pissing in my face and telling me it's raining!"

|