<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 10, 2005


Stoopid Quiz from Jamie 

3 names you go by:
1. My first name (duh)
2. Evilsciencechick
3. Babe (Kevin only)

3 screen names you have:
1. lemongrass candle
2. relene76
3. sadiegirl1976

3 things you like about yourself:
1. my hair color with highlights
2. my eyes
3. my sense of humor

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. my stomach
2. my finger/toenails
3. my tendency to procrastinate

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Polish - both my dad and mom's sides
2. Italian - mom's
3. Welsh/Scotch - dad's

3 things that scare you:
1. spiders
2. losing someone in my family
3. heights - when I'm out in the open (ex - standing next to a ledge of a cliff)

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. blog
2. coffee
3. my dog

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. I am also wearing a blue bra, but it has snowflakes on it. Jamie, you're starting to creep me out.
2. blue jeans
3 . sketchers shoes

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Barenaked Ladies
2. Sara McLachlan
3. Maroon 5

3 of your favourite songs at present: (in no particular order, and I will remember better ones after I submit this)
1. I miss you - Blink 182
2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day (gah! we're too much alike!)
3. This Love - maroon 5

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. 3some (HAHAHAHA! am I kidding? am I??)
2. meet other bloggers (check!)
3. GRADUATE!!!!!!!

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Good sex (check!)
2. Intimacy (check!)
3. a best friend (check!)

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. My dad does my taxes for me
2. I'm a member of MENSA
3. I used to collect unicorns

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. eyes
2. broad shoulders (creeping me out again, Jamie)
3. good teeth

3 things you just can't do:
1. sew well
2. a successful 2D gel
3. nuclear physics

3 of your favourite hobbies:
1. blogging
2. sex (ummm....is that a hobby?)
3. Reading

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. sex
2. run out of the lab screaming if boss lady asks how my 2D gels are going
3. eat a McDonalds double cheeseburger

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. World Famous Geneticist
2. World Famous Chef
3. World Famous Heiress

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Any place warm with beaches and clear blue water
3. Australia

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Adara (just like the way it sounds, not sure I'd ever saddle a kid with it)
2. one kid
3. one kid ONLY!!!!

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Go to Hawaii
2. have my 15 minutes of fame
3. Love the pool boy (HAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING!)

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Aimee
2. JulieH
3. Pup

|