<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 28, 2005


So... 

Guys, skip this one. Kev begged me to spare him the details, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spare YOU guys. Skip this also if you're currently eating yogurt.

I'm serious.


Don't complain to me if you read this and are completely repulsed!


Don't say I didn't warn you!




So I tried it. The yogurt. You know....there.

Umm...it's...not bad, really. No worse than any other OTC treatment.

(and in case you're wondering, I'm allergic to the OTC stuff).

I'm not cured...but I'm better. Might be an application issue. We have sterile syringes here at the lab...I might take one home and try that.

So...who'd of thunk? Yogurt! There.

I bought the yogurt on my way home from the lab. Bought some other stuff, too, but that large container of plain Dannon just seemed to stick out. Silly. Kept trying to look innocent.

Just buying some yogurt. Yep, just plaaaaaain yogurt. Yep. For...uhh...smoothies. Yeah, smoothies. Certainly not going to put it in places. NooooosireeeBob! Not places! Just smoothies. Nutricious, delicious smoooooothies.

Actually, this morning, I DID make a smoothie. Yogurt, banana, strawberries, and white cranberry juice. mmmmm...I'm just chock full of yogurt!

Who wants some yogurt NOW?????





(DUDE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ THIS! WHY DID YOU NOT HEED MY WARNING??? serves you right.)

|