<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005


Hey kids! How many links can you find? 

Yeah, today I got nothing. Another post of bits and pieces that should probably go in my sidebar, but I'm too lazy.

I hate antibiotics. They do bad things to me. Jamie suggested putting yogurt in places yogurt should never be. I think Jamie is nuts. Yogurt is for eating! Did find this other site with...interesting suggestions.

Saw this a few days ago and choked on my lunch. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!

Ever want to know how to defend yourself with an umbrella?

This person has WAAAAAY too much time on his hands. Funny, though.

Anyone else come across anything interesting today? I feel really about about phoning it in today, because someone wrote me a lovely email about how much they love my site, and how I'm always so positive. HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah...nothin'.

|