<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004


THANK YOU!!!! 



Aimee, you most TOTALLY ROCK!!!! She sent me toesy socks!!!

Aren't they adorable? Think I'm going to cry! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

And ANOTHER big thank you to Mike Bober, who sent me an Amazon gift certificate!

Sweetest. Guy. Ever.

Now I get to think about what I want...let's see. Well, the only thing on my wish list I didn't get was a fancy schmancy calculator, to replace the one I currently use...that I got in high school. Now, that's a pretty geeky gift, I know, but Mike's a pretty geeky guy...so it's probably appropriate.

I'll have to think about it some more.

Christmas pics are coming soon. I'm doing some photoshop editing, and then I'll get them up at the picture site. But now I'm going to take Sadie to Petsmart to exchange the collar I bought her (too big) and then maaaaybe run into work for a bit. Not too long, though. And I have to buy stuff to make my world famous layered taco dip for New Year's eve. Special request from my pregnant friend. And how do you say no to a 8 and a half month pregnant woman? You don't...if you value your life!

|