<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 06, 2004


Mount St. Kleenex 

I'm laying on my couch, with a huge mountain of snotty kleenex, a half a glass of decaf iced tea, and an empty bag of doritoes next to me.

Yep. still sick.

The cold has quickly migrated to my lungs. This may actually be a good sign, as it usually takes longer to do that. The down side is, of course, that all day I have been coughing, and making loud "ARRRRRRRRREEEEMMMMMMM!!!" noises, making the people in my lab think that I'm constantly trying to get their attention.

*********************

a HUGE CONGRATUATIONS to Brenda for surviving the thesis writing process and successfully defending it today!



well done, sweetie. You give the rest of us hope. THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS HELLISH TUNNEL!

ummm...sorry about the pic, Brenda. The only one I had on my computer was the one from halloween last year. So...this is Brenda....as a cat.

**************************

This is by far the scariest website I have ever seen. Click on the head a few times.

|