<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004


The food is good, so why do they fight so much? 

I am somewhat calmed down now. Mostly because of the very nice lunch I had with my friend Vic. I haven't seen him much since he got married and moved to Charleston, but he was back in town for a conference, and to meet up with old friends. We ended up having a 2 hour lunch. I love it when my advisor it out of town.

We ate at a little mediterranean/middle eastern restaurant withing walking distance of my lab. It's one of those places that's really good, but you always forget about it when deciding on a place to eat. It's always "chinese or mexican or italian" but never "middle eastern." I keep forgetting how delicious the food is. I had a lamb kabob pita sandwich, a triangular pastry with spinach a feta filling, and we split an order of grapeleaves stuffed with a sweet and tangy rice mixture. mmmm...all very good.

While we were eating, another friend of ours walked past the window. Vic ran to get him, and the three of us lounged and ate and chatted.

So with a full belly and good conversation, I've pretty much forgiven my stooopid mp3 player.

|