<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004


Children LAUGHing, People PASSing, MEETing smile after smiiiiillllle.... 

Today I hit the mall for some good sales with my mom. We went to a good mall, not the ghetto mall that's closeby. Definately a good choice.

I got a nice pair of black pants to go with a top my mom bought me. I love pants made from fabric that's loose and silky. It flows so nicely when I walk. Very happy! And also bought a white button down blouse that ACTUALLY fits me! Without gapping! It's got some stretch in it. And it's a little low cut. Say hello to the girls!

Boughts some other odds and ends. Almost picked up my Get Fuzzy day by day calendar, but decided to wait to see what Kev got me before I buy anything like that.

Not that I'm hinting to him right now, or anything.

Not at all.

What?

Shut up!

Tonight we had dinner with my great aunt and uncle. They married late in life and never had any kids, so they've always treated my brothers and I like grandchildren. I dont' get to see them as much as I'd like, so it was nice to have an evening together. My great aunt made too much food, and put out waaay too many desserts. But I had to try her signature dessert that she makes every year, and is always a hit: marshmallows, dipped in caramel, and rolled in rice crispies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And I am EXHAUSTED! I'm going to the ghetto mall tomorrow with my friend Jenni, and getting my hair cut at a real salon (no Great Clips for me this time! I got a gift certificate in my stocking). Then we're going out to dinner with some other friends from high school. Should be fun!

Spoke to Kev on the phone just a little while ago. I miss him so much it hurts! How ridiculous are we? It's only been a week! But we're all "I miss you soooo much!!!" and "I love you! I can't wait to see you and rip your clothes off!" and stuff like that. I think we're actually getting MORE sickeningly sweet the longer we're together, instead of cooling off. At this rate, we're going to be naked and permanently attached to each other 24/7 by our third anniversary.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I'm flying back wednesday afternoon. So I should be back to blogland by Thursday. I have a feeling I'll be busy wednesday night. I have been reading most everyone's site, but not commenting. bad ESC, bad!

aside: I got America, the book by John Stewart for christmas. I started reading it yesterday, and it is FUCKING HILARIOUS! Everyone should get it and read it.

Comply.

|