<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004


wonderful weekend of....ahhhhhh.... 

We decided to see "the forgotten" yesterday. Wanting to avoid the punk ass kids of the ghetto mall, I decided that we should explore a new mall and movie theater: stonecrest. Hooray!

Aside from the very bad christian rap concert going on in the plaza area, it's a really nice mall. Huge! After the movie (which is pretty good, by the way) we went to eat at the Olive Garden. It was either there, or some "goofy name" wings and grill place. We both went for the never ending pasta bowl....mmmmm....the garlic alfredo and the 4 cheese marinara were wonderful! A nice day out, all together.

Today was nap and walmart day! I had no meetings and no obligations after church...for once!!! So I could come straight home and...mmm....nap on the couch....

Nothing too exciting purchased at wal-mart, except for some fish net stocking and purple hair spray. I'm putting the halloween costume together slowly but surely. I convinced Kevin to buy some after shave conditioning gel, which is supposed to smell nice. I think he thinks I'm trying to go all "queer eye" on him, but what girl doesn't want her man to smell nice?

The weekend of leisure is almost over. Sigh. Must face the real world tomorrow...poor me!

|