<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2004


Hut 1, hut 2... 

ahhhh...friday. Glorious! I'm going to sneak out of here as soon as I'm done posting this. Nice day, productive, but then...not so. I had lunch with some grad school friends. Well, I'M still in grad school, they have recently graduated but have stuck around. One is my friend Emily who is VERY VERY PREGNANT. I have two very pregnant friends. I am surrounded by fertility - ACK!

Emily is due Nov 2. I haven't seen her in a while, so the belly was significantly bigger than I remembered. Whoa! She's also chock full of interesting factoids about pregnancy. I am more convinced than ever to adopt. The girl has bruised ribs. BRUISED RIBS!!! From little baby kicks! That kid is going to be a SOCCER STAR if those in utero kicks are bruise inducing.

But the three of us had a nice looooooong lunch, and I'm still full of Mellow Mushroom's Calzone...stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, and tomaters. (that's right. tomaters.) Mmmmmm.

This weekend's goals:

1. make halloween costume
2. decorate for halloween.
3. clean the bathroom.
4. come up with a party menu
5. jump Kevin often.

sound like a plan? OK....BREAK *clap!*

have a great weekend everyone!

|