<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004


A subtle change 

Can anyone guess what's different about my page?

Yeah, pretty obvious. Can you tell that I'm just a little excited about Halloween? Halloween is my favorite holliday! You don't have the stress of buying gifts, and you can dress up and eat candy! It's the perfect holliday!!!

My geekiness about this template overhaul is pretty sad: I started working on the changes about 3 weeks ago. Wahaha!

You'll only get the full effects if you have the proper fonts. Actually, as long as you have the "creepy" font, you'll get the general idea. Can you believe the computers in the lab don't have that font? How am I supposed to properly present my data without it? I can't add it either, since you need "admin" powers to make those kind of changes. Computer Nazis!

Let me know if there's any drastic problems with the view!

|