<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004


Ehhhhh.... 

I'm bored. Kevin is working late every night to make up for vacation last week.

Here's something weirdly entertaining


Anyone have any questions? Any picture requests?

There was a praying mantis on my front door this morning. I think it was a boy, he was small and dark. The females are bigger and green, right? I asked him what he was doing on my door. He should be out on the nice greenery, meeting a nice big green female so he can make sweet love to her and have her eat his head afterwards. Then I figured he was better off on my door.

Songs from the very first mixed cd I made from downloaded music about 5 years ago:

Blink 182 - what' s my age again

Proclaimers - I would walk 500 miles

Cake - never there

Fastball - out of my head

Sublime - What I got

Lisa Loeb - Stay

Green Day - time of your life

Nina Gordon - Tonight and the rest of my life

Sixpence none the richer - Kiss me

Cake - short skirt long jacket

U2 - The sweetest thing

Sublime - Santeria

The offspring - get a job

Everclear - I will buy you a new life

|