<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004


Belly full... 

I generally get the cooking bug on a friday night. Unless we're going out, I usually try to make something fun. Today I felt like cookies.

Under the guise of "my dietician said I need to eat more fiber," I made some yummy oatmeal cookies, but substituted the walnuts for butterscotch and white chocolate chips. yummy!

I did go a little cooking crazy today, but it was a rough week. So roast pork loin, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and caesar salad, all washed down with a nice white wine seemed like a good way to end a crappy week. mmmmmm...feeling much better now.

No big plans for the weekend. some cleaning, maybe a trip to a mall (woohoo!). I still have to get pictures developed from my trip to Cedar Point, and I have to post on the recipe site.

Since it will be a lazy weekend, and not too many people will be blogging (pout!), again I ask...

Any questions for me?
Any recipe requests?
Any picture requests?

Have a great weekend!

|