<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004


A SPEEDO???? 

Well, Sloth beat me to a dream post. My dream this morning wasn't nearly as disturbing as hers. Though that may be up to interpretation.

K gets up at the butt crack of dawn, way before I have to. But generally I put the early morning news on so he can get a traffic and weather report. Then I fall back asleep with the TV on. When I wake up again, they today show is on. I watch it for a little while before getting up and getting ready.

This morning, I must have been in a half sleep when the today show came on. I think they were talking about the US olympic men's swim team. They kept talking about a Michael (Michael Phelps, I suppose). But for some reason my sleep addled brain was processing the name as Michael Moore.

My brain combined "olympic" "swimming" and "michael moore" into a dream consisting of Michael Moore on the US swim team, and how he had to beat George W Bush's time in the race.

This was accompanied by a visual of Moore in speedos. Yeah, I know. I'll pause to give you a minute to bleach your brain of that particular mental image.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
In my mind I kept thinking "what is he doing on the team? he's so fat - he'll never win!"

(SHUDDER!)

No more late night Thai food dinners for me!!!

|