<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 06, 2004


PSA and a pseudo-dirty word 

So I put the "I am amused by" and "I am not amused by" sections on the sidebar there, so I wouldn't feel compelled to post every funny/maddening thing I came across. not that there's anything wrong with that, but I post enough already (as jamie pointed out). This way I just paste in the link and let you, my loyal readers, can click at your leisure.

But i don't think you are taking advantage of this little service I am providing, since I have gotten little feedback about it. And surely "winky winky" thing it worth at least one "haha."

So if you are not out having a swell time drinking the night away, and are stuck at home watching "american chopper" like me, please click on it. I believe the real name for the flash is "touching things is fun." Just make sure there are no small children about. And warning, you will be singing the song for the rest of the weekend. I've been singing it all week, and getting some strange looks.

other than that...God I wish i had something clever and funny to post, but my brain is fried from a long day at work.

hehe...my favorite word for the "sounds dirty but isn't list": duty. Helps if you hear GW say it.

Hehe...DUTY.

What pseudo-dirty words can YOU think of?

|