<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004


Whew...again 

Never been so glad it's sunday! Busy busy weekend. EA's wedding (now officially ES)was this weekend. We had to go to the rehearsal and dinner on friday, since I was doing a reading at the ceremony (Ruth 1:16-17). It was a lot of sitting around, really. There were three of us sitting in the choir loft waiting for our turn, while the rest of the wedding party found out where they were standing, when the candles were going to be lit, etc etc. We were bored out of our skulls, so the three of us just whispered and laughed through the whole rehearsal, earning dagger eyes from psycho MOTB (who just a few weeks ago, told EA that this was HER DAY and E had NO SAY IN THE MATTER!!! Like I said...PSYCHO!)

Saturday was the wedding, and it was appropriately beautiful. Even I got a little teary eyed when they read their personal vows to each other.

The reception had good food, thank GOD (weddings in the south tend to be light on the food...WHY????) E and M walked to the bed and breakfast next door in a cloud of bubbles. K and I were exhausted by the end of it.

Now I'm just happy to kick back and relax - IM DONE WITH WEDDINGS FOR THE SUMMER!!! Now, of course, my friends have nothing better to do than pester K and I about when we'll get married. Sigh. K did confess to me last night that he's looking forward to marrying me, which is good. The scars of his ex and their disasterous marriage must be fading. :)

But for now...I'm relaaaaaxxxxing.

|