<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 21, 2004


need a monday lift! 

It's raining and storming...

I'm bored and the only people who are updating their blogs are the married guys who have blogs to vent about not getting laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I feel for you guys, I really do! I make mental notes to myself every time I read theirs posts - "ok, when I'm married, don't be like his wife...must still like sex...got it!" I wish I could give them better advice!

(props to: the good husband, suburban sex blog, and Memoirs of a Married Mad Man . I'm pulling for all of you!)

Where was I? Oh yeah...

It's just that it's a bit of a depressing read on a monday. I need something funny to get this day going...drdave's bug story is only funny for so long :)

Got a little something something myself last night (if you couldn't tell by my last entry). Something weird happened to my blog where it was only showing the heading and the two pie pics, and that's it. Once I republished, though, it all went back to normal. Stupid blogger.


|