<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004


I'm not doing this because I WANT to... 

I'm posting this story because K kept telling me I should. Falls under naughty more than ranting (must be reading too many of the sex blogs, it's affecting mine!)

A few days ago, K and I were...making love? Doing the nasty? Bumping uglies? There's no good way to say "having sex" without sounding cheesy or dirty. After we finished, he did what he usually does, and makes sure that I'm as finished as he is (he's just the best bf ever!) And a good job of it he did, too! Afterwards, exhausted and in that post-coital pleasure haze, I stumbled into the bathroom. K was sitting on the side of the bed, clearing his sinuses (allergies), which he does by spitting...loudly. I used to tease him about this, because it's quite gross when he makes that "kkkkwwwwwaaaachkt" noise. Usually I say something to the tune of "oooh baby, do it again, that turns me on!" Or something equally sarcastic. But now I barely even notice when he does it, and at this particular moment, with every nerve in my body tingling, I was in no condition to notice it.

Instead, I mumbled something to the tune of "oh baby...that was WONDERFUL!" K muttered something back, but the fan was on so it was hard to hear him, and he couldn't POSSIBLY have said what I thought he just said.

"what?"

"I don't do it because I WANT to, I do it because I HAVE to."

"...WHAAAAATTTT?????"

"I SAID...I don't do it because I WANT to, I do it because I HAVE to!"

He couldn't possibly have meant that, but there was no sarcasm in his voice. I walked back into the bedroom to confront him.

"I'm talking about the orgasm you just gave me."

"Oh, I thought you were making fun of my spitting."

At which point we both fell down laughing because it was such a beautiful and hysterical misunderstanding.

Now whenever we start to fool around, he makes the joke "I'm not doing this because I WANT to..."


|