<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004


Evolution of a blogger 

1. Blogs are stupid. Only people who think others care about their opinions have blogs. What a waste of time.

2. I’ll start a blog, but ONLY because I’ve been trying to start a journal and haven’t been able to find the time to write and this way I can do it anywhere. But I’m only doing this for ME. I’m not reading other people’s blogs, nor do I care if they read mine. This is strictly for ME ONLY.

3. I’m bored. Maybe I’ll read someone else’s blog.

4. Hey…comments!

5. How can I get comments on my blog?

6. Oh, haloscan…but the ONLY reason I would put a comment link on my blog is JUST IN CASE someone happens to stumble across it and wants to leave a note. I don’t care one way or the other.

7. Why don’t I have any comments?

8. No one likes my blog (not that it matters…right?)

9. Hey…a comment! Someone left a comment! I am funny and popular!

10. Any more comments? No.

11. Any more comments? No

12. …No.

13. Maybe I’ll leave comments on someone else’s blog…

14. Any more comments? No

15. Hey, another comment! I am popular again!

16. I’ll add links to the blogs I like and to those that leave comments on my blog.

17. I’m really annoyed that other people don’t update their blogs. Don’t they realize that my sole entertainment for the day is reading their blogs?

18. That’s a weird news article, I think I’ll link that in my blog. Hey look, a “what medieval torture device are you?” quiz! I’ll put that in there, too.

19. I’m such a blogger.

|