<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 30, 2004


I do everything online now. I get my news online, I get journals online, I pay my bills online, I bank online, I shop online...I even got my boyfriend online (through a dating site, I didn't order him from overseas, or anything).

A blog seemed like the natural next step. Why waste my breath venting to complete strangers I meet in the grocery store when I can vent to complete strangers online?

I'm a total blog virgin. Are there rules? Is there a "blogging etiquette?" Will I be graded on grammer and spelling? Do I have to use those annoying cutsy nerd tech shorthand words? They make me feel old, even though I'm only 27. Also, they remind me of those messages on the candy hearts you get on valentine's day ("U R GR8!" - ick!)

Who does read these things, anyway? It seems extremely vain to post one of these things assuming that what you have to say is important or interesting enough to make people want to read it. But now I'm posting something, so I guess that make me vain. And hypocritical. Works for me :)

I suppose that's all I have to say tonight. Also, Louis Black is on Comedy Central, and he's fricking hysterical, so I want to watch.


|