<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Spunk Bubbler 

There. Now I'LL get crazy google hits, too.

I was doing SO WELL today! My half cup of oatmeal and two pieces of canadian bacon (ok...it's HAM people...very thin, small, slices of HAM! stupid canadians), my lunch of turkey and swiss sandwich and also choked down some very tart raspberries. Afternoon snack of strawberries and cottage cheese.


mmmmm...

of course...the lab was full of chocolate. EVERYONE brought chocolate. Including some Harry and David's heart shaped truffles....


OK, I cheated and ate one.


Ok...two.

But that was it!


Then after working out, I ran to Kroger to pick up a few things. We were having baked salmon and broccoli for dinner - Curves diet! But...just because it was valentine's day...I picked up some shrimp sushi and a bottle of chardonnay.


I get home. On the table are a card with money and directions to get myself a pedicure and manicure, a pot of bright red gerber daisies, a small bag of truffles...and a bottle of wine.

Then Kev says as a treat, when he was out getting the wine, he bought some sushi...


great minds think alike! After a few truffles, sushi, a glass of wine...and THEN my recommended curves dinner....

OK, tonight was off the diet. But it was VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hope everyone had a great V-Day! And even if you aren't spending it with someone you love, hope you've got a good DVD rented, a package of oreos, and a big glass of chocolate milk to wash them down with to keep you company.

At least...that's how I used to spend MY valentine's day.

As for the rest of tonight...after I give Sadie a bath (god, she STINKS!), I plan on taking a nice hot bath myself...and then maybe slipping into something red and silky I bought for just this occasion ;)

|