<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 30, 2006


you've been WAITING FOR IT! 

This is going to be a busy week for me. Lots of stuff in the lab to do, plus EvilScienceMom is coming to visit. OK...technically she's EvilLibrarianMom. But that means much cleaning is to be done before wednesday. and then the delicate balance of working in the lab and then sneaking out early to do stuff with mom.

and what stuff will we be doing?

I will be looking for a WEDDING DRESS!

NOT this one:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yikes! How does she get through doorways?

Also we will be experimenting with wedding invite designs. To save money, AND because I'm NOT having one of those 500 guest wedding extravaganzas, we're making the invitations. And probably putting together a guest list. hoo-ray. The obscure cousins and great uncles come out of the woodwork.

Oh well, as long as they send presents...


I'm such a bitch!


So on to the point....as I will be bery bery busy this week, and probably neglecting my blog somewhat, I think now is a good time for another installment of ASK THE EVILS!

You can ask any question you want of me or Kev. You can ask for advice! Further details on juicy stories! Opinions on world political events! Anything! Ask away! You have all week. Probably longer - ESM doesn't leave until next tuesday. So have fun, folks!

|