<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006


shitfuck 

Dammit.

Latest results aren't at all what we thought they might be. Which could be fine, as it means I won't have any more experiments to do and can just WRITE THIS SHIT UP ALREADY! Christ, this is MY OLD PROJECT! I REALLY didn't want to have to do any more experiments on it.

On the other hand...this experiment was to see if there was something more interesting in my previous results than we thought. Something no one's ever seen before. And if it were true, would really shake up the field a bit. It would mean more work for me...but...would have been... so cool...


So this is good and bad. The lazy fuck in me is happy. The evil scientist in me is pissed.

The kid side of me enjoys the sugar frosting!

I'm leaving and going to work out now.

|