<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005


Nog 

ahhh....nog.

mmmmmm....with vanilla.


and


rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


oh yeah.


nog.

**************************************
I am a fucking badass

bad to the bone

Did I mention that Kev taught me how to shoot over the weekend? We did some target practice behind his sister's place.

Did I mention that I TOTALLY KICKED ASS even though it's the first time I held anything more deadly than a bb gun?

clicky to find out which ones are mine
paper target

There were fun metal targets to knock over, too. I liked shooting them down in a line
*ping!*
*ping!*
*ping!*
*pft!* grrrr...
*pft!* dammit!
*PING!*
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

the rest of my thanksgiving adventure can be found here.

fun fact: in the pic above of me and the gun, I'm wearing a mickey mouse fleece pullover. If I had my other hand on the bible and a soundtrack playing "america the beautiful" in the background, a thousand republicans would have creamed their pants just now.

*************************************
embarassing story from thanksgiving #8

about an hour into the drive to Alabama last wednesday, I had 3 horrifying revelations in a row:

1. I forgot to pack pajamas

2. I forgot to pack socks

3. I forgot to pack UNDERWEAR!

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me? That's never happened to me before! I think I was trying to do too much stuff at once the night before.

So the first of the 5 trips to wal-mart happened on the drive over, where I purchased most everything I needed. I will wear cheap underwear, but I REFUSE to wear cheap bras. So yeah, I wore the same bra all weekend. EWWW!

So I know I shopped at an evil capitalist regime...but...

LOOK HOW CUTE THE FLANNEL PJ BOTTOMS ARE! PINKY STRIPEY SPARKLY!

pink stripey pjs!
note unpacked stuff in background

**************************
side benefits

We didn't get a chance to sneak away by ourselves, so things have been very *ahem* hot since we got back. Lots of kissing and "i love you!" and all that mushy stuff.

Nothing like looking but not touching (mostly) for four days to make the heart grow hornier! And I'm sure my neighbors were VERY aware that we had returned on Sunday.

nice.

Kev's being very affectionate lately. And dropping interesting little hints here and there. Hmmm...my birthday is next week...

interesting, no?

|