<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Adventures in living together #947 

We're lying on the couch, discussing our labor day weekend plans. we're going to alabama to visit Kev's family.

Guess who is who!

"so we'll both get that Monday off, right"

"yep"

"alright. we'll leave friday night, then"

"can you get off early?"

"I don't know yet, I'll have to see"

"try to, because I don't want to get there at 2 in the morning like we did last time. I was so exhausted"

"you're a wimp"

"I'M A WIMP??? I DROVE THE WHOLE WAY! YOU WERE PASSED OUT"

"yeah, I know. I was fine."

"gaaahhhh!!!!!"

"I don't want to hear it, I drove most of the way to pittsburgh, most of the night"

"I TOLD you I would have drivin longer!"

"what?"

"at the gas station! I told you I would drive until west virginia, but you said (mean voice)'no. I'll drive now'"

"I did NOT say it that way!"

"yes you did!"

"NO I DID NOT! In all your stories, you make me sound like a monster!"

"well...they're MY stories"

"god dammit, YOU MAKE ME SOUND MEAN!"

"YOU ARE MEAN!"

Much wrestling and laughing and pouting, followed by kissing.

|