<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Thermo-wimp 

I stayed home late this morning because I wanted to watch the shuttle launch. Awesome. Yes, I'm a geek.

When I got in to work, I noticed something...off. Why wasn't I cooling off in the air conditioning? Why was our glass door refrigerator all fogged up. WHY WAS IT MUGGY IN THE LAB???

Found out that there was a power outage at the buiding that supplies our heating and air with power...or something like that. So instead of pumping in nice, cool, dry air...our system was pumping in 99 degree, 100% humidity air. Ugh. I felt like I was swimming through the lab.

Now, by 1:30, they seemed to have fixed the problem. ahhh...air conditioning...

If I had to live in the wilderness, I would be the one killed and eaten first by the other survivors.

|